Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Crayola Stock-Up Sale!



I know I mentioned this in yesterday's post, but it's so awesome, I just had to mention it again. Toys R' Us is having a "Buy 1, Get 2 Free" sale on all Crayola crayons, markers, and paper. There's no coupon needed for this one folks, just show up and save! Yesterday, the kids and I picked up three packs of 24-count Mini-Twistable crayons ($5.19 each) and three packs of Dry Erase Crayons (normally $3.99 each, but on sale for $2.79).  The grand total: $27.54 worth of crayons for $7.98 (+ tax)! 

To my knowledge, the only Toys R Us in theTri-Cities area is here in Johnson City, near the mall.  You can also get this deal online at ToysRUs.com, but be aware that they don't have free shipping - you'll have to sign up for a trial of ShopRunner, a service which provides you with 2-day shipping at select retailers (and will run you $79 if you forget to cancel after the trial - I found out the hard way!) or pay for shipping. 

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment